- Agua Caliente Casino In Palm Desert California Coronavirus
- Agua Caliente Casino In Palm Desert
- Agua Caliente Casino In Palm Desert California 10 Day Forecast
- Agua Caliente Casino In Palm Desert California Casino
- Agua Caliente Casino In Palm Desert California
Agua Caliente Casino In Palm Desert California Coronavirus
The Agua Caliente towers over a lonely strip of highway overlooking desert sand dunes and the Santa Rosa-San Jacinto Mountains. Palm trees line the driveway and rough brick columns add decoration to the entrance, though overall the hotel has a reserved, corporate feel. All the pleasures of a luxurious, award-winning destination are yours at Agua Caliente Resort Casino Spa Rancho Mirage, in Southern California.
Casino capacity: We are operating at 50 percent capacity to ensure social distancing measures.
Our top priority is to keep our guests, team members, and the Coachella Valley community safe during this time while providing an environment for you to still have an entertaining time.
As leaders in the entertainment industry, we take pride in leading the way by creating and maintaining the safest environment possible for our guests and team members.
We have taken the following steps to ensure your safety at all times while visiting one of our properties:
- Centralized guest entry and screening that includes state-of-the-art temperature kiosks for guests and team members.
- We are asking guests to stay home if experiencing any COVID-19 related symptoms such as cough, fever of 100.4 or higher, chills, shortness of breath, headache, sore throat and muscle pain, among other symptoms.
- We are requiring team members to stay home if experiencing any COVID-19 related symptoms such as cough, fever of 100.4 or higher, chills, shortness of breath, headache, sore throat and muscle pain, among other symptoms.
- Social distancing at a minimum of 6 feet. Chairs at table games will be reduced.
- All guests and team members are required to wear face-covering throughout the casinos.
- Increased and enhanced cleaning of all touch-point areas including restrooms, countertops, slot machines, door handles, etc.
- Our Agua Clean Teams will provide sanitation services throughout the casino on a constant basis and will available immediately upon guest requests.
- More hand-sanitizer stations throughout the casinos.
We believe our enhanced cleaning and sanitizing efforts will make all of our amenities and our gaming floor as clean and safe as possible. In addition, social distancing and face-coverings will enhance safety for everyone. Learn More
We appreciate your patience and your participation in these efforts so we can ensure your next visit to Agua Caliente Casinos a fun and memorable one!
To protect the health and safety of our guests, smoking will be temporarily prohibited.
The following area is closed at this time:
- Fitness Center Rancho Mirage
- Cascade Lounge Palm Springs
Agua Caliente Casino In Palm Desert
The following areas are open:
- Slot Machines
- Table Games
- High Limit Rooms
- Poker Room Rancho Mirage
- Casino Beverage Service
- ACE Rewards and Promotions
Food & Beverage
Agua Caliente Resort Casino Spa Rancho Mirage
- The Steakhouse
- Waters Café
- 360 Sports
- Java Caliente
- ACE Deli
- La Olla
- The District
- Pívat Cigar Lounge
Agua Caliente Casino Palm Springs
- The Steakhouse
- Java Caliente
Agua Caliente Casino Cathedral City
- Café One Eleven
- 360 Sports
- Java Caliente
- Agave Caliente Tequila Bar
Agua Caliente Casino In Palm Desert California 10 Day Forecast
- Valet Palm Springs and Rancho Mirage
- Resort Pool Rancho Mirage
- We will continue to practice social distancing during check-ins
Agua Caliente Casino In Palm Desert California Casino
Agua Caliente Casino In Palm Desert California
- Limited Room Service will be available
- Turndown service will not be provided until further notice
- The fitness center will remain closed
Rancho Mirage, CA(December 3, 2020) Yesterday, Forbes Travel Guide (“FTG”), the global authority on genuine Five-Star service, and Sharecare, the digital health company that helps people manage all their health in one place, announced that Agua Caliente Resort Casino Spa Rancho Mirage, in California the only resort casino in the U.S. to successfully become Sharecare Health Security VERIFIED®.
The newly established Sharecare Health Security VERIFIED® with Forbes Travel Guide badge is addressing the critical need to establish confidence with guests and travel planners in the age of COVID-19. The recognition seal will be on display throughout Agua Caliente Resort Casino Spa and on the company’s website. This badge system, certified by the third party, creates a valuable way to reinforce the resort hotel’s credibility in following comprehensive, consistent procedures to heighten health security for its guests. Each recognized hotel on the list goes above and beyond the basic required standards in health and hygiene protocols, cleaning product technology and protocol, ventilation, physical distancing, guest experience and healthy safety communications for the guests. The new badge considers more than 360 expert-validated standards.
“At Agua Caliente, we feel it’s our obligation to go above and beyond to provide our guests with an exceptional experience,” said Saverio R. Scheri III, Chief Operating Officer, Agua Caliente Casinos. “Our team has focused on ensuring health and safety by using the highest standards for evaluation of our health safety processes. Becoming Sharecare Health Security VERIFIED® with Forbes Travel Guide provides that extra level of confidence that we are helping keep you safe while you are enjoying the entertainment experience you have come to expect from us.”
Agua Caliente Rancho Mirage is a desert oasis located less than 20 minutes from the Palm Springs International Airport and will take your breath away with its superlative amenities, its first-class service, and an attention to detail that is distinctive to the Agua Caliente Casinos brand. With accolades including the AAA Four Diamond award to the “Best Casino Outside Las Vegas” award, Agua Caliente Resort Casino Spa Rancho Mirage prides itself in providing extraordinary experiences that are not soon forgotten.
About Agua Caliente Casinos
Agua Caliente Casinos are located in Rancho Mirage, Palm Springs, and Cathedral City, CA. Agua Caliente Resort Casino Spa Rancho Mirage is the only property in California that has been awarded the ForbesFour-Star rating for its 16-story resort hotel and fine dining establishment, and the Forbes Five-Star award for its Sunstone Spa. The Sunstone Spa was also ranked no. 1 in California by Spas of America’s Top 100 Spas 2019; The Steakhouse, is not only a Forbes Four-Star award-winning steakhouse, but is also winner of the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence consecutively since 2007. Agua CalienteRancho Mirage is also a AAA Four-Diamond property and was ranked top 10 for “Best Casino Outside of Las Vegas” in USA TODAY’s 10 Best Readers’ Choice 2018 travel awards. The Show, Southern California’s premier entertainment venue, which features a legendary lineup of performers such as Jerry Seinfeld, Duran Duran and Dolly Parton, boasts over 2,000 seats and is a favorite of all whom perform there. Agua Caliente Casino Palm Springs offers the newest slot machines, a variety of table game action, high-limit gaming, plus fine dining and shopping, all in a fabulous setting in historic downtown Palm Springs. Agua Caliente Casino Cathedral City is the newest gem in the Agua Caliente Casinos’ crown and consists of over 30,000 sq. feet of gaming, including over 530 slot machines, and eight table games. The 12,000 sq. foot outdoor Agua Caliente Pavilion sets this property apart as it will host live entertainment, an array of special events, and community gatherings, all with an amazing view of desert landscape and picturesque mountain tops. This beautiful property offers a three-meal dine-in restaurant Café One Eleven, 360 Sports Bar, the sister outlet of 360 Sports Bar in Rancho Mirage, that will amaze sports fans with its state-of-the-art sights and sounds, and the 24-hour Java Caliente coffee shop. The Agua Caliente Casinos are owned and operated by the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians, which also owns the world-renowned Indian Canyons and Tahquitz Canyon hiking trails, and the Indian Canyons Golf Resort. @aguacalientecasinos