Nestled in the majestic Kootenay Rockies, on the banks of the St Mary River, the Casino of the Rockies is part of the fabulous St. Eugene Golf Resort.
3 reviews of Casino of the Rockies 'We had a lot of fun here! Beer was cold and service to the slots was great and friendly. I would highly recommend NOT eating at the Saloon.the food was pretty poor. Casino of the Rockies, Cranbrook, BC. 7777 Mission Rd (235.34 mi) Cranbrook, British Columbia V1C 7E5.
The 19,000 square foot casino features slot machines, table games, lottery games and off-track betting.
In July 2019, the casino was completely re-imagined with a design inspired by nature.Â It is bright and lively with a bold nature-based design concept that celebrates the Ktunaxa connection to the earth and highlights native elements in their traditional territories. New games have also been introduced to the floor including new slot machines such as Dragon Link, Scarab and Asia’s most popular game – Rising Fortunes Jin Ji Bao Xi.
A full-service restaurant called Ki?su?k kiki (pronounced key-sook-kick-ikch) which is Ktunaxa for ‘good food’ adds to the resort’s dining options with small plates and appetizers, sandwiches, salads, entrees and a full bar including specialty craft cocktails.
Hours of operation:
Sunday through Thursday, 10 am to midnight.
Friday and Saturday, 10 am to 2am.
Casino Stay & Play Package:
Stay at the St. Eugene Resort and Play at the Casino of the Rockies.Â Packages start at $75 and feature $5 in slot play and $5 in resort dining vouchers per person. This great price is per person, per night and based on double occupancy of a Standard Guest room.Â Subject to availability and excludes applicable taxes. Room upgrades are available at the prevailing upgrade rate.
Four different guestroom types are offered; each beautifully appointed, spacious and bright.
Standard Lodge Room: Featuring hillside views. King bed, two queen-sized beds or two double beds. Some balconies. Connecting rooms available
Premiere Garden Room –Â
Located within the Lodge building and featuring garden and courtyard
views. King bed, two queen-sized beds or two double beds. Some
balconies. Connecting rooms available.
Deluxe Mission Room – Unique rooms in the restored historic Mission building featuring original brickwork, vaulted ceilings and hand-hewn timbers.
Chief Isadore Suite
– This is St. Eugene’s signature suite.Â Located in the historic
Mission building, it features a comfortable sitting room, fireplace,
bedroom with jacuzzi tub as well as all the standard amenities.
Casino Of The Rockies Cranbrook Bc
In response to the rapid spread of the COVID-19 pandemic, we continue to follow the latest advice and recommendations from the World Health Organization (WHO), the British Columbia Government and the Federal Government of Canada.
We are continuously monitoring and following the changes in recommendations and guidelines of the local governments and the local health authorities to continue working towards providing the safest possible environment for our guests and employees.
St. Eugene Golf Course
– Our Golf Course will close October 12th, 2020 and re-open April 17th, 2021
St. Eugene KOA RV Park
– Our RV Park will close October 31st, 2020 and re-open April 1st, 2021
– Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, our main building in the RV Park will remain closed to the public.
– Please contact Richard Grimm at 1 (250) 420–2055 for assistance or book online at steugene.ca
Food and Beverage Services
– The 19th Hole Bar & Grill is open to golf patrons as a contactless counter service establishment offering a picnic food and beverage menu.
– Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, all other Food and Beverage services at St.Eugene remain suspended temporarily until further notice.
– Our Hotel closes October 12st, 2020 and re-open April 1st, 2021
– A hotel operator will be available to accept calls Monday – Friday 9:00am-9:00pm MST during this temporary closure
– 1 (250) 420-2015 or 1 (866) 292-2020 (toll free) or book online at steugene.ca
If you require immediate assistance on Hotel & Resort matters, please contact Joel Owen, Front Office & Revenue Manager at 1 (250) 919–2168.
Our Cancellation Policy
Casino Of The Rockies Cranbrook Bc
We have updated our cancellation policy to reflect the most recent directions of authorities related to the COVID-19 and to offer our guests flexibility in their travels.
Casino of The Rockies is temporarily closed by order of the provincial government
– Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all casinos in the province of British Columbia have been ordered to close temporarily.
– We will provide updates as to a reopen date when it is appropriate to do so
– Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, select resort amenities remain closed until further notice and will reopen when it’s appropriate to do so. For more information please visit our amenities page.