- Casino Soboba San Jacinto Canyon
- Casino Soboba San Jacinto Casino
- San Jacinto Ca Google Maps
- Casino Soboba San Jacinto Ca Crime Rate
- Soboba Casino San Jacinto Ca Us
Soboba Casino Resort near San Jacinto announced Friday, May 15, that it would reopen its casino and some of its amenities as of noon Wednesday, May 27. According to a statement on resort’s website. Soboba Casino showcases approximately 74,000 square feet of gaming. Soboba features 2,000 slot machines, more than 20 table games, three restaurants, a 12,000-seat entertainment pavilion and a sports lounge. Its games include three-card poker, blackjack, bingo, Pai Gow and video blackjack and poker.
Spend a few hours in the Casino or restaurants or plan a weekend getaway or weeklong vacation at the Soboba Casino Resort. It’s the perfect place for the avid gamer who also enjoys the beauty of nature and luxury of first-class accommodations. You never have to leave the resort with all that is provided.
- Try different cuisines at the eateries on-site
- Spend an evening enjoying local and regional entertainment
- Book an overnight stay in the hotel
Make plans to get away to Soboba Casino Resort near Hemet and book your stay online.
Play as a Member of the Soboba Rewards Club in Hemet, CA
Become a member of the Soboba Rewards Club where you earn rewards for playing your favorite slot machines and table games. Play more to earn more and get special offers for dining and entertainment.
Enjoy Gaming at Soboba Casino
Find your favorite game at Soboba Casino Resort where you’ll discover 2000 slot machines to suit every type of gamer. If you prefer games of strategy, you’ll enjoy the 38 gaming tables that let you match your skill against other players to see who Lady Luck is favoring this round.
Exceptional Dining Experience at Soboba Casino Resort in Hemet, CA
Start your day with a big breakfast or plan a business lunch with one of the restaurants at Soboba Casino Resort. End your afternoon with casual or fine dining without leaving the resort.
- Enjoy a delicious steak at Canyon’s Steakhouse
- Try a variety of Asian entrees at Noodle Bar
- Grab a salad or burger at Fairway Café
Find a new place to eat every day or sample a wide range of foods at Restaurant Row.
Casino Soboba San Jacinto Canyon
Visiting Soboba Casino Resort from Hemet, CA
Located just 15 minutes from Soboba Casino Resort, you’re not far from fun. Start out on West Florida Avenue going towards North State Street. Turn left onto CA-79 N/N San Jacinto St and go about two miles. Turn right onto E 7th Street and left onto S Hewitt Street. Turn right onto Main Street and continue going straight onto Lake Park Drive.
Sights in Hemet, CA
Create the perfect mini-vacation by checking out some of the local attractions in between games at the Soboba Casino Resort. From nature to history, there’s something for everyone within a short drive.
- Lake Hemet – Take a boat out on the lake and enjoy an afternoon of fishing. With a flat trail, you can walk around the lake even if you’re not an experienced hiker or you’re bringing the kids along.
- Western Science Center – See numerous Ice Age fossils and Native American artifacts, including a large mastodon named Little Stevie.
- Hemet Museum – This former railroad station tells the story of Hemet’s early days with many artifacts and documents for the avid historian. Learn about the people of the past through ancient relics.
- Diamond Valley Lake Visitors Center – Learn about local bodies of water and the dam as well as the local fish and flora at the visitors’ center. There are also prehistoric displays of various fossils to interest people of all ages.
Casino Soboba San Jacinto Casino
San Jacinto Ca Google Maps
- Mon: 12am-12am
- Tue: 12am-12am
- Wed: 12am-12am
- Thu: 12am-12am
- Fri: 12am-12am
- Sat: 12am-12am
- Sun: 12am-12am