Divine Showdown is a slot that was recently released by Play n Go. This video game comes on 5 reels with up to 20 fixed pay lines. The slot is high in volatility but it also comes with massive payout potential that goes to as high as 5,000xs total stake ($500,000). The slot has a decent RTP that currently stands at 96.51%. Divine Showdown. Just a day after the release of Troll Hunters 2 we are happy to go live with another Play'n Go slot. Divine Showdown is an attempt to make a heroic style slot machine game with epic music and unique game features. Divine Showdown is a 5-reel video slot played with 20 paylines, paying from left to right. Divine Showdown features 4 high paying God symbols – Thor, Athena, Anubis and Wukong. It also has a Wild, Scatter and 5 royal symbols. On random spins the Multiplier Reel will activate and award a multiplier up to x10 to any spin. Divine Showdown. Cops 'n' Robbers. Raging Rhino Rampage. Finn's Golden Tavern. Viking Runecraft. Haul of Hades - Super Spinner. Serengeti Kings Feature buy. Dangerous Beauty. Esqueleto Explosivo.
What went wrong?
Please fill in the required field.
Your feedback is very important to us.
While we fix the issue, you can explore our free slots list.ALL FREE SLOTS
Ready to play Divine Showdown for real money?
Divine Showdown SlotsInstantPay Casino
Divine Showdown Slot Machine
Rate Divine Showdown
Divine Showdown Slot Free
Slot types, themes & features
Play’n Go Divine Showdown Slot Overview
Divine Showdown is an epic mythology-themed video slot from Play’n Go that brings together deities from four different cultures. Take on the divine as you spin the reels of this action-packed slot, which has free spins, scatters, wilds and multipliers, not to mention superb theming.
How to Play the Divine Showdown Slot
The first thing to do is to load the Divine Showdown slot on your device. Then, choose how much money you’re going to bet with. The betting options are listed along the bottom of the reels. The lowest one you can choose is 0.20, while the highest is 100. Scroll through the options using the plus and minus buttons and click the one you want. The large green circular button with two white arrows on it is the one you hit to play the slot and spin the reels. The smaller orange button turns on the autoplay feature, which spins the reels automatically for you. Decide how many times you want the reels to be spun and set up limits, such as a limit on how much money you’re able to lose. The slot is highly volatile, so wins won’t come around too often. However, whenever you do win, the amount of money you receive should be quite large. The slot’s RTP is 94.5%.
Divine Showdown Slot Features
- Mythology Theme. Divine Showdown is set in a mountain kingdom and features deities from Norse, Egyptian, Greek and Chinese mythologies clashing with and battling one another. The visuals are of good quality and the idea to represent multiple mythologies in one slot instead of having a slot dedicated to single mythology is creative.
- 20 Paylines. The slot’s played on a standard gaming grid with three rows, five reels, and 20 paylines. Whenever you place a bet, your bet includes all of the slot’s paylines. The paylines run from left to right only. To win, you need to have three or more matching symbols appear on a payline on consecutive reels, starting with the leftmost reel.
- Symbols. There are nine standard symbols and two bonus symbols that can appear on the reels. The five least valuable standard symbols are card ranks (A, K, Q, J and 10), while the four with higher payouts are deities: Wukong from Chinese mythology, Anubis from Egyptian mythology, Athena from Greek mythology and Thor from Norse mythology. Thor is the most rewarding of these, giving you a 16x payout whenever you fill a payline with this symbol. As for the two bonus symbols, they are the scatter, which has icons representing the four deities, and the wild. As usual, the slot’s wild substitutes for all standard symbols and can help you form winning combinations. It’s also the slot’s most rewarding symbol, giving you a 20x payout for five on a payline.
- Multiplier. On any random spin, a multiplier of between x2 and x10 in value can be applied to any wins made on that spin.
- Free Spins Battle. You get to play this feature whenever three or more scatters appear on the reels. Before it begins, you choose one of the four deities and are given three lives to use. The free spins feature keeps on going until you run out of lives. You spin the Battle Reel to determine what happens next. If it lands on ‘SPIN’, you get to use a free spin. If it lands on a deity, a battle then plays out between this deity and your chosen one. A 3x3 grid appears and only has symbols representing the two deities on it. After the reels are spun, whichever deity has the most symbols on the grid wins. If your chosen deity wins, you get free spins with your deity’s special feature active and a guaranteed multiplier. If your chosen deity loses, you lose a life and get a free spin with the winning deity’s feature active instead.
- Power Spin. This is another feature that can trigger on any random spin. One of the four deities appears and gives you a respin with a special feature in play. Each deity has a different feature:
- Wuhong: One or two reels become fully wild.
- Anubis: All instances of one or two symbols become wilds.
- Athena: Three reels are synchronized and display the same set of symbols.
- Thor: All Wuhong, Anubis and Athena symbols are replaced with Thor symbols.
Play Divine Showdown for Real Money
Divine Showdown is an exciting and fresh online slot that does things differently by bringing together gods and goddesses from four different major world mythologies. There’s a lot going on in this slot, with random multipliers, special features for each of the deities and a free spins battle round. Play for real money and have a think about which deity you want to go into battle with.