- Dr Jesus Casino Gig Harbor Waterfront
- Dr Jesus Casino Gig Harbor Way
- Dr Jesus Casino Gig Harbor Wa Dc
- Dr Jesus Casino Gig Harbor Wa
Ivy M Corro-Casiño, MD
Family Doctor / G.P. #38 of 51 Family Doctors / G.P.s in Gig Harbor, Washington. View Phone Number. View Map & Address. Toggle navigation. Paz Corro-Casino, MD is a Internal Medicine Specialist in Gig Harbor, WA. She is affiliated with medical facilities such as St. Anthony Hospital and MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Corro-Casino to book an appointment.
Virtual Clinic Visits – See your primary care or specialty care provider from your home
- When you call for any non-urgent appointment, ask if the clinic offers Zoom and if your appointment is appropriate for a virtual visit. You can download Zoom here. Clinic staff will explain how to access Zoom from either your mobile device or desktop computer, and will give you the Zoom ID to use. You do not have to create a Zoom account to use this service.
- All aspects and quality of the visit are similar to an in-person visit, including cost and copays, if required. Most payers cover virtual visits.
- Rest assured we never record virtual visits, and they are encrypted to ensure patient privacy.
- To learn more about the process, watch our Virtual Visits video.
Ivy Corro-Casiño, MD is a board-certified internal medicine physician offering primary care for adults. She holds special medical interest in the care of elderly patients and enjoys getting to know her patients as individuals.
Ivy works hard to build trust with each and every patient, which she believes is critical to a successful treatment plan. She also stresses ongoing collaboration with her colleagues.
Dr Jesus Casino Gig Harbor Waterfront
Specialties and Education
Specialties: Internal Medicine
Certification: Internal Medicine
Languages spoken in addition to English: Filipino
Dr Jesus Casino Gig Harbor Way
Residencies: Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY
Medical Schools: University of Santo Tomas, Manila, Philippines
Dr Jesus Casino Gig Harbor Wa Dc
Dr Jesus Casino Gig Harbor Wa
- What Could Dysuria Be Telling You?
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or a burning sensation, discomfort, or difficulty when passing urine. In most cases, dysuria is a symptom of another medical condition. Males and females of any age can experience dysuria. However, this symptom is more common in...
- Sore Tongue
The tongue is made up of different muscles that help us speak, swallow, chew, or taste food. So when we have a sore tongue, it can be quite hard to ignore.Although a sore tongue is not always a cause for concern, emergency medical attention may be required in some cases, such as rapid tongue...
- Croup in Adults
Croup is a very common respiratory infection in children, but it can also occur in adults. It can occur at any point and is quite infectious since the virus is often being dispersed through the air, which causes the infection to spread to others. Although rare, croup can also be caused by bacterial...
- What Are the Health Benefits of Milk Thistle?
Milk thistle is a native plant of Europe and an integral part of the medicine for gall bladder and liver disorders. The active ingredients in this herb are flavanoid and silymarin, which have both antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.Some of the common uses of the herb include:...
- Running Barefoot Has More Benefits
Running barefoot may be more beneficial than running with cushioned shoes, according to a study published in, Nature. Runners using cushioned shoes usually land on their heels when those running barefoot may land flat-foot or on the balls of their feet, say researchers. According to Daniel...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of the Mumps?
The mumps is a viral infection of the parotid glands, the saliva producing glands present within the cheek in front of the ears. The infection often results in the swelling of the parotid glands. This contagious infection was contained to a large extent after the introduction of the mumps...