A view of the Casino showing the courtyard from the beach of Tamariz
|Location||Cascais e Estoril|
|Town or city||Cascais|
|Coordinates||38°42′25″N9°23′51″W / 38.70694°N 9.39750°WCoordinates: 38°42′25″N9°23′51″W / 38.70694°N 9.39750°W|
|Owner||Sociedade de Turismo e Diversões de Macau|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||Filipe Nobre de Figueiredo|
All the events happening at Casino Estoril 2020-2021. Discover all upcoming concerts scheduled in 2020-2021 at Casino Estoril. Casino Estoril hosts concerts for a wide range of genres. Browse the list of upcoming concerts, and if you can’t find your favourite artist, track them and let Songkick tell you when they are next in your area. The Cash Spins are credited to the player’s Giftbox on Starburst Eventos No Casino Do Estoril for the first Deposit and are not transferable to any other game or Volt Casino account. Crystals are credited directly to your Crystal Balance and Vollars are to be activated from your Giftbox.
The Estoril Casino (Portuguese: Casino do Estoril) is a casino in the Portuguese Riviera, in the municipality of Cascais, in the Portugal. Today, it is one of the biggest working casinos in Europe.
The first stone was laid on 16 January 1916 by then-President Dr. Bernardino Machado, a venture of Fausto Figueiredo.
During the Second World War, it was reputed to be a gathering point for spies, dispossessed royals, and wartime adventurers; it became an inspiration for Ian Fleming's James Bond 007 novel Casino Royale.
The casino passed into the hands of José Teodoro dos Santos in 1958. During the 1960s, the primitive building was expanded, under the direction of Filipe Nobre de Figueiredo and José Segurado, accompanied by the civil engineer Manuel Agostinho Duarte Gaspar, and was decorated by Daciano da Costa and José Espinho.
Following the death of José Teodoro dos Santos in 1987, the concession was headed by a consortium of family members, that included his widow (Marcelina Teodoro dos Santos), his son (Jorge Teodoro dos Santos) and his daughter (D. Maria Emilia Teodoro dos Santos Telles). The presidency of the administrative council was headed by Santos' son-in-law Dr. Manuel Joaquim Telles, co-adjunct of Grupo Estoril-Sol's administration. The administration of Estoril-Sol also included his children (Dr. José Telles and Dr. Jorge Telles), Henrique Rosa Santos, his mother (D. Henriqueta Santos) and his sister (D. Ana Maria Santos). After 1987, majority interest was obtained by Stanley Ho, and began to be administered by Mário Assis Ferreira.
Eventos No Casino Estoril De
The modernist architecture is situated in the coastal area of Estoril, in the municipality of Cascais, situated 18 kilometres (11 mi) from the southwest of Lisbon.
Eventos No Casino Estoril No Deposit
Eventos Casino Estoril
- ^ abRodrigues, Helena (2002), SIPA (ed.), Casino do Estoril (IPA.00014403/PT031105040105) (in Portuguese), Lisbon, Portugal: SIPA – Sistema de Informação para o Património Arquitectónico, retrieved 19 October 2016
- ^Alternative Algarve: European Travel, The Irish Times, 8 January 2011, retrieved 25 March 2013
- ^Machado, Alexandra (11 August 2007), 'Inauguração do Casino mais antigo da Europa', Diário de Notícias (in Portuguese)
- Monografia de Cascais (in Portuguese), Cascais, Portugal: Câmara Municipal de Cascais, 1969
- Pedreirinho, José Manuel (1994), Dicionário de arquitectos activos em Portugal do Séc. I à actualidade (in Portuguese), Porto, Portugal: Edições Afrontamento
- Casino Estoril – Official Website