Gambling Therapy provides online multilingual support through live chat, forums and email. Additionally, Gambling Therapy has developed the first app with features centred on evidence-based therapies, such as mindfulness and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT).
The Gambling Therapy free app provides a collection of tools and information to help you identify and overcome problem gambling. Download the Gambling Therapy free app if you feel that any of these things describe you or someone you care about:
Download it once and read it on your Kindle device, PC, phones or tablets. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading The Easy Way to Stop Gambling: Take Control of Your Life (Allen Carr's Easyway Book 55). Download and Block Gambling now! NOTE: To take full advantage of the BF Browser software and to protect yourself fully from accessing online gambling, you will have to Block any other Browsers on your phone. You also have to block Settings and the Play Store using our free BF Locker App. All is best done with the help of a friend. Hypnosis is not a miracle cure for anything and we do not suggest that this hypnotherapy CD / MP3 download can make your gambling problem go away overnight. But by listening regularly to this audio program you will be giving yourself a wonderful opportunity to develop the mindset needed to achieve success and to break free from gambling for good! Barclays follows app-based banks Starling and Monzo in introducing a gambling blocker. While Barclays and Starling allow customers to remove the block instantly, Monzo requires 48 hours' notice to lift the restrictions.
Free App To Stop Gambling Addiction
- you feel that you are preoccupied with gambling
- previous attempts to cut or stop gambling have failed
- you feel the need to increase your bets
- you gamble when you feel stressed or upset
- you gamble to try and win back your losses
- you attempt to conceal the extent of your gambling
- you struggle financially because of your gambling
- your relationships are suffering because of your gambling.
The Gambling Therapy app has been designed to help those that are struggling with problem gambling by providing easy to access information and straightforward tools. Key features of the Gambling Therapy app are:
Free App To Stop Gambling Sites
- Self-assessment questionnaire
- Text based live support
- Mindfulness and self-help exercises
- Crisis support information
- Daily motivational quotes
- Links to blocking software
- Directory of organisations that can help
- Access to the Gambling Therapy online forums.