Located in the biggest city in the East Midlands, the Grosvenor Casino Leicester has undergone a million pound overhaul subsequent to its acquisition by the Rank Grosvenor group from Gala in late 2013. It is a medium sized, modern casino located right in the centre of the city. Welcome to Grosvenor Casinos, where you can play a wide range of games including poker, blackjack, and roulette. There’s something for everyone – join our online live casino or try your hand at a table game. You can also take part in sports betting on a variety of events, such as football, horse racing, or rugby union.
- I've seen a couple of other Premier PCNs for Grosvenor Casino Leicester and both were generated from ANPR and included pictures of the vehicle entering and leaving the car park. The PCN that you've posted up is different - it is not Premier's standard ANPR Notice to Keeper and refers to a PCN being 'issued to the vehicle' (i.e.
- Grosvenor Casino Leicester is more than just a Casino: it's the perfect day-and-night leisure destination, with a fantastic restaurant and bar. We have numerous Roulette, Blackjack & Poker tables, plus popular slot machines to make your gaming experience the best in town. We're open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and provide free car parking.
Grosvenor Casino Leicester is a large gambling venue situated on Highcross Street – just under a mile away from Leicester Train Station. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, the venue offers a range of casino games on the main gaming floor, as well as a restaurant, bar, slots machine area, and a dedicated Poker room. There is a large television screen and two smaller TV’s fitted in the bar area, all of which show Sky Sports throughout the day and during the night.
- Opening Hours: This casino is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Dress Code: Smart casual
- Membership: Sign-in on arrival; Membership available but not required
- Getting There: Situated at 90 Highcross Street, Leicester, LE1 4NN
- Parking: Private car park available for all visitors
Grosvenor Casino Leicester Square
There are a number of table games available to play at Grosvenor Casino Leicester, including Roulette and Blackjack, along with a series of Electronic Roulette stations. There are a good number of slots available too, including classics like Cleopatra.
Grosvenor Casino Leicester has its own dedicated Poker room on the upper floor, fitted with several tables and hosting a range of different tournaments and cash games on a daily basis. Cash games typically start at 7pm in the evenings, ending around 7-8am. The tournaments held at the venue are often Re-Buys, with stakes ranging from £10 to £30.
Grosvenor Casino Leicester
Grosvenor Casino Leicester offers a Play Points loyalty scheme for members. This involves accumulating points every time you place a bet or purchase something from the restaurant and/or bar areas. Points can also be picked up when you gamble online on Grosvenor’s website too. Any points earned can then be used to purchase gifts from the Play Points catalogue.
Food and Drink
Grosvenor Casino Leicester Phone Number
Both the restaurant and bar areas in Grosvenor Casino Leicester serve food during the day and throughout the evenings. Visitors can enjoy bar meals in front of the big television screen and watch Sky Sports whilst tucking into tapas plates, chicken wings, sweet potato fries, burgers, hot dogs, sandwiches, ciabattas, chicken tikka, fish and chips, ham and eggs, and a range of breakfast dishes among others. There is also a range of wines to choose from, as well as a selection of draught lager, bottled beer, spirits, cocktails, coffee, tea and soft drinks.
Grosvenor Casino Leicester Dress Code
The restaurant menu is even more expansive and tends to serve up larger portions, including Persian spiced half chicken, sea bass, crispy pork on spicy noodles, full rack of ribs, oriental duck salad, sirloin steak, and a premium surf n’ turf dish. There are also a number of desserts available, including ice cream, cheesecake and sticky toffee pudding.