Casino games at Harrah’s Joliet
Harrah’s Joliet is a beautiful property with art-deco style architecture.
Although Harrah's Joliet doesn't have many lower denomination poker and keno machines,I still enjoy my time there, The place is clean and there is a variety of games. The staff is friendly and helpful. The only negative I find is the ramp to the parking garage, very narrow.
Lots of regulations, restrictions and hours of operation which is a state law. Being from California, this place is not suited for my needs of playing and fun, in my opinion. Casino is close from 6:00am - 8:00am Alcohol are not comp. Non-Smoking only (Designated Smoking Room available) Reserve Steakhouse close at 8:00pm on Sundays Security are. Harrah's Joliet Casino Hours Of Operation, ho chunk casino nekoosa restaurant, monopoly slots free spins, casino savonlinna uimahalli aukioloajat Easy To Use Casino 24/7 Live Support. Harrah's Joliet Casino Hours Of Operation, wc slot vrij bezet, crown casino clubs, linguaggio di programmazione slot machine Visit casino 5 Easy Card Games to Learn and Play Online. Now $60 (Was $̶7̶5̶) on Tripadvisor: Harrah's Joliet, Joliet. See 3,702 traveler reviews, 182 candid photos, and great deals for Harrah's Joliet, ranked #3 of 25 hotels in Joliet and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor.
On 40,000 square feet of gaming space, the casino hosts more than 600 video slotmachines and more than 30 tables on a single floor.
There was a WSOP-sponsored pokerroom at Harrah’s, but it closed permanently in October 2020.
Unfortunately, Harrah’s Joliet doesn’t have a sportsbook. However, since sports betting is legal in Illinois, the casino could add a Harrah’s sportsbook in the near future.
Harrah’s Joliet runs frequent promotions, and the most popular is Caesars Rewards. There’s also the midweek multiplier promotion that lets you get three to seven times more points, depending on your tier level.
If you love playing popular slots, the slot-game selection at Harrah’s Joliet won’t disappoint you. There are over 600 modern video slots, varying in denominations from a few cents to several dollars.
The casino proudly advertises their collection of Link, Buffalo and Wonder 4 games. They include:
- Buffalo Diamond
- Buffalo Golden 7s
- Buffalo Gold Collection
- Buffalo Gold Revolution
- Buffalo Grand
- Buffalo Inferno
- Dragon Link
- Lightning Cash
- Lightning Link
- Lock It Link
- Wonder 4 Boost Multigame
- Wonder 4 Tall Fortune
- Wonder 4 Tower
- Wonder 4 Wonder Wheel
Other highly popular slots include titles like DancingDrums, CashMachine, FortuneCoin, TreasureBall, among others. The casino also features several progressiveslots where the jackpots can be worth tens of thousands of dollars.
Apart from video slots, Harrah’s Juliet hosts over 200 video poker machines in Illinois. The most popular video poker games include:
- All Star II
- Game King titles
- Hot Star Poker
- Super Draw 6 Card Poker
- Ultimate X
- Ultimate X Bonus Streak
Denominations range from 5 cents to $25. There are also several videokeno machines with denominations from 25 cents to $1.
Harrah’s Joliet has 31 tables where you can enjoy games that range from casino classics to some new and inventive games.
The most popular game at the casino is blackjack. One interesting thing about is that Harrah’s Joliet dealers will allow you to combine your blackjack bet with your side bets in order to reach the table minimum.
Here is a list of all the table games available at Harrah’s Joliet:
- 21+3 Extreme
- High Card Flush
- Mini Baccarat
- Mississippi Stud
- Three-card poker
- Ultimate Texas Hold’em
While some of the table games will allow you to bet big, Harrah’s Joliet doesn’t have a high-limit room.
As it’s run by CaesarsEntertainment, Harrah’s Joliet is a part of the operator’s rewards program CaesarsRewards.
You can sign up for the Caesars Rewards Visa card. By using the card, you pick up reward credits. You get five credits for every $1 spent at the casino, two credits for every $1 spent on gasstations, airline tickets and grocery stores. You can earn one credit even when using your card outside of the casino.
You can also earn credits by staying at one of the casino’s partnered hotels and dining at the participating restaurants. If you spend $750 within the first 90 days, you will automatically get 10,000 reward credits as a bonus.
There are six tiers: Gold, Platinum, Diamond, DiamondPlus, Diamond Elite and SevenStars. Gold members can automatically upgrade to Platinum if they make their first purchase using their Visa credit card within the first 90 days.
You can redeem credits for free play at the casino, hotelaccommodation, shopping, dining, buying live event tickets, getting discounts at spa and fitness centers and more.
Harrah’s Joliet hotel amenities
Harrah’s Joliet Hotel
Harrah’s Joliet Casino is adjacent to a three-star hotel that offers luxurious accommodation to all players.
The 11-floor hotel has 204 modern rooms with state-of-the-art amenities. You can choose one of “luxury” or “premium” rooms with either one king-sized or two queen-sized beds. Several rooms also come with a picturesque view of the Des Plaines River.
Some of the rooms’ amenities include beverage-filled refrigerators, HD TV sets with pay-per-view movies, a hairdryer, private voicemail, air conditioners and room service. All rooms are nonsmoking.
Property amenities include free parking, free internet, a fitness center with gym, conference rooms, meeting rooms, laundry service and an on-site ATM.
There are three restaurants on-site. All the Harrah’s Joliet Casino restaurants are reasonably priced, but you can get a discount if you’re a Caesars Rewards member.
- Cross Street Grill is on the casino floor. It is ideal for anything from morning Starbucks coffee to barbecue burger lunches. The restaurant’s signature item is the “Blackjack Beef Sandwich.”
- The Reserve is an upscale dining venue with a selection of fine wine. It features a variety of dishes that include burgers, roasted duck, pasta, traditional steak, seafood and various desserts such as tiramisu and deep-fried key lime pie.
- Flavors the Buffet is where you can enjoy a classic buffet experience with multiple food stations and a great selection of sweet pies.
All Illinois Casinos and Sportsbooks
Harrah’s Joliet history
Harrah's Casino Joliet Hours Of Operation
Harrah’s Joliet Casino opened on May 4, 1993, by hotel developer John Hammons. At that time, only riverboatcasinos were allowed in Illinois. Harrah’s 200-foot yacht named Northern Star set sail with more than 500 slot machines and 40 table games. Another boat called Southern Star was added to the fleet in early 1994.
In 1999, a $30 million hotel was built. Two years later, when the Illinois law no longer required casinos to be on riverboats, Harrah’s Joliet became permanently docked.
Caesars Entertainment ran Harrah’s Joliet. It was acquired in 2020 by Eldorado Resorts, a company that soon changed its name to Caesars Entertainment.
|Location||Joliet, Illinois, United States|
|Address||151 N. Joliet Street|
|Opening date||May 4, 1993; 27 years ago|
|No. of rooms||204|
|Total gaming space||40,000 square feet (3,700 m2)|
|Owner||Vici Properties (80%)|
John Q. Hammons (20%)
|Operating license holder||Caesars Entertainment|
Harrah's Joliet is a riverboat casino in Joliet, Illinois, outside Chicago, operated by Caesars Entertainment. It has 1,138 slot machines, 204 hotel rooms, and 4 restaurants.
The city began a downtown revitalization effort called Joliet City Center in 1990. The plan called for a greater emphasis on the Des Plaines riverfront, including the construction of a slip for riverboat gambling, which had been legalized by the state earlier that year. Early discussions were held between Joliet and Harrah's, operator of casinos in Nevada and Atlantic City, but it was Missouri hotel developer John Q. Hammons who moved forward and was awarded the gaming license. Hammons then brought Harrah's on board to operate the business and own an 80 percent share. Hammons' stake was initially to be financed by Harrah's, but this led to concern from the Illinois Gaming Board that Hammons was 'selling' the license, so Hammons used his own money and outside funding sources instead.
Harrah's Casino Joliet Hours Of Operation Hours
Harrah's Joliet launched its first boat on May 4, 1993, a 210-foot yacht named the Northern Star, with 500 slot machines and 40 table games. A second vessel with a more traditional paddleboat look, the Southern Star, was added the following January.
A $29-million hotel was added in 1999, with 204 rooms on 11 floors.
After state law was changed to allow riverboat casinos to remain permanently docked, instead of cruising every two hours, Harrah's replaced its boats in 2001 with two joined barges, with 40,000 square feet of gaming space with 1,138 slot machines and 31 table games.
Harrah Joliet Hours Of Operation
In October 2017, Caesars Entertainment (formerly Harrah's) transferred its 80 percent ownership stake in the property to Vici Properties as part of a corporate spin-off; Caesars continued to operate Harrah's Joliet under a lease agreement.
- ^Baeb, Eddie (November 2, 1997). 'Hub of anticipation: City Center expects a rebound'. Herald-News. Joliet: via NewsBank. Retrieved 2012-05-20.(subscription required)
- ^Heneghan, Daniel (October 12, 1990). 'Harrah's plans riverboat casino near Chicago'. The Press of Atlantic City. via NewsBank. Retrieved 2012-05-21.(subscription required)
- ^Susan Adler Thorp (March 4, 1992). 'Promus plans casino on boat near Chicago'. The Commercial Appeal. Memphis: via NewsBank. Retrieved 2012-05-21.(subscription required)
- ^Bierschenk, Ed (October 16, 1992). 'Another Joliet gambling venture given go-ahead'. The State Journal-Register. Springfield, IL: via NewsBank. Copley News Service. Retrieved 2012-05-21.(subscription required)
- ^Hermann, Andrew (May 5, 1993). 'New gambling boat sets sail out of Joliet'. Chicago Sun-Times. via NewsBank. Retrieved 2012-05-20.(subscription required)
- ^Ver Berkmoes, Ryan (February 11, 1994). 'A player's guide to the new riverboats'. Chicago Sun-Times. via NewsBank. Retrieved 2012-05-20.(subscription required)
- ^Okon, Bob (November 7, 1999). 'New deal downtown: Harrah's betting upscale hotel will draw out-of-towners'. Herald-News. Joliet: via NewsBank. Retrieved 2012-05-20.(subscription required)
- ^McDermott, Kevin (June 30, 1999). 'Illinois' new open boarding reportedly boosts crowds at casinos'. St. Louis Post-Dispatch. via NewsBank. Retrieved 2012-05-20.(subscription required)
- ^Grochowski, John (October 21, 2001). 'Harrah's barges into future'. Chicago Sun-Times. via NewsBank. Retrieved 2012-05-20.(subscription required)
- ^'Vici Properties Inc., completes spin-off from Caesars Entertainment Operating Company' (Press release). Vici Properties. October 6, 2017 – via NewsBank.
- ^Form 424B4: Prospectus (Report). Vici Properties. February 2, 2018. p. F-54 – via EDGAR.
Coordinates: 41°31′37″N88°05′04″W / 41.527°N 88.084497°W