Krave is a chocolatecereal made by the Kellogg Company, launched in the UK in 2010 and marketed under the slogan 'Taste Unleashed', later 'Here Choccy Choccy' or 'It's Time To Melt'. The advertisements feature the cereal pieces hunting blocks of chocolate. The cereals are sold in Europe under the name Trésor or Tresor depending on where exactly it's sold. It was introduced in the United States in 2012. The slogan there is 'Chocolate Chocolate, Yum Yum'
Varieties in UK
Tresor Choco Nougat Commercial (German). Kellogg's Krave Choco Roulette Kellogg's. NutriScore color nutrition grade Warning: Nutrient levels for g 15 g Fat in moderate quantity 3. If the data is incomplete or incorrect, you can complete or correct it by editing this page. Krave Tresor Choco Roulette 20s.
Kellogg's Tresor Choco Roulette Cookies
- Chocolate Hazelnut (red, introduced 2010)
- Milk Chocolate (purple, introduced 2011)
- Chocolate Caramel (orange, introduced 2011, discontinued 2014, reintroduced 2019)
- Totally Chocolatey (blue, introduced 2011, discontinued 2013)
- (white, introduced 2012)
- Choco Roulette (orange, introduced 2015, mix of white chocolate, chocolate hazelnuts and milk chocolate)
- Dark Chocolate (black, introduced 2019)
In September 2011, Kellogg started a flavour campaign between the two then-limited edition flavours, Totally Chocolatey and Chocolate Caramel, to decide which of the two flavours was to be a permanent addition to the Krave brand, through voting on the cereal's Facebook page. When the votes were tallied on 31 October 2011, Chocolate Caramel got the most votes and was later made for general release, though Totally Chocolatey was also later re-released. In 2013, 'Totally Chocolatey' was discontinued.
Krave also have an online game as a tie-in with the cereal called 'Chocovore Horror'. They also promoted The Smiler.
In 2012, Kellogg introduced Krave to the North American market in three flavors/varieties:
- Chocolate (golden brown)
- Double Chocolate (brown)
- S'mores (introduced in 2014 in North America)
Krave in the United States is a different recipe than in the United Kingdom. The U.S. version is darker yellow and has a sweeter taste.
Kellogg's Tresor Choco Roulette Bot
In India Kellogg's Krave is marketed as Kellogg's Chocos Fills. 
- ^Cereal Eats: Mario's Krave Comes to the U.S. Serious Eats. The original Krave Chocolate Ceareal was Milk Chocolate.