- Montbleu Casino Stateline Nevada Homes For Sale
- Montbleu Casino Stateline Nevada Hotels
- Montbleu Casino Stateline Nevada Casino
- Montbleu Casino Stateline Nevada
|MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa|
|Location||Stateline, Nevada, U.S.|
|Address||55 U.S. Route 50|
|Opening date||1978; 42 years ago|
|No. of rooms||438|
|Total gaming space||48,456 sq ft (4,501.7 m2)|
|Notable restaurants||Café Del Soul|
|Architect||Daniel, Mann, Johnson & Mendenhall (1978), Worth Group (renovations)|
|Previous names||Park Tahoe (1978–1979)|
Caesars Tahoe Palace (1979)
Caesars Tahoe (1979–2006)
|Renovated in||1979, 2006, 2015|
|Coordinates||38°57′41″N119°56′19″W / 38.961469°N 119.938742°WCoordinates: 38°57′41″N119°56′19″W / 38.961469°N 119.938742°W|
This organization is not BBB accredited. Casino in Stateline, NV. See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, & more. MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa (formerly the Park Tahoe and Caesars Tahoe) is a casino hotel in Stateline, Nevada. It is owned and operated by Caesars Entertainment. The property includes a 48,456 sq ft (4,501.7 m 2) casino and a 438-room hotel on a 21-acre (8.5 ha) site. It is the home to the Ciera Steak + Chophouse. Featuring an indoor swimming pooland a fine dining restaurant, this Stateline, Nevada resort is home to the Montbleu Theater. The Lake Tahoeshore is a 10 minute walk away. Skiing opportunities at Heavenly Ski Resort are a 10 minute drive away.
MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa (formerly the Park Tahoe and Caesars Tahoe) is a casino hotel in Stateline, Nevada. It is owned and operated by Caesars Entertainment. The property includes a 48,456 sq ft (4,501.7 m2) casino and a 438-room hotel on a 21-acre (8.5 ha) site. It is the home to the Ciera Steak + Chophouse. The entire property underwent a $25-million remodel in 2015, with all guest rooms, the casino, 1,200-seat showroom, and exterior being upgraded.
Park Tahoe (1978–1979)
The casino first opened in 1978 as the Park Tahoe, built by Park Cattle Co. The building was designed by Daniel, Mann, Johnson & Mendenhall and constructed by Del E. Webb Corporation.Caesars World took over the next year under a 25-year lease, with options to extend it another 50 years.
Caesars Tahoe (1979–2006)
Caesars agreed to spend $40 million to complete construction of the hotel portion of the property, which was renamed as Caesars Tahoe Palace and later simply Caesars Tahoe. In line with the Caesars name, the property was remodeled with a Roman theme.
Caesars Tahoe was known for its top entertainment offerings, and over the years played host to many famous artists, including Dean Martin, Cher, Mac Davis, Jimmy Buffett, Glen Campbell, and Tony Bennett. In its later years, the Caesars showroom included appearances by comedians including George Carlin, Johnny Carson, Jerry Seinfeld, Gallagher, Rosie O'Donnell, and many other well known headlining comedians. Celebrities such as Michael Jordan, Randy Quaid, Kenny Rogers and others would play games in the Caesars Tahoe casino. Caesars was also the host hotel and title sponsor of the American Century Championship golf games at nearby Edgewood Golf Course every July, until 2004. After Caesars sold the hotel in 2005, the title sponsorship and host switched to Harrah's/Harveys Casinos. Also, in its earlier years, Caesars Tahoe was home to title fights for championship boxing events.
Caesars Entertainment sold the resort in June 2005 for $45 million to Columbia Sussex, owner of the nearby Horizon Casino. It was one of a series of sales made by Caesars to avoid antitrust issues with its planned acquisition by Harrah's Entertainment.
Columbia Sussex rebranded the property as MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa in May 2006. After the bankruptcy of Columbia's gaming businesses, MontBleu became part of the reorganized Tropicana Entertainment in March 2010.
MontBleu and the Horizon appeared as the Nomad Hotel, during the Caesars-to-MontBleu transition, in the 2007 filmSmokin' Aces.
In 2018, Tropicana Entertainment, including the MontBleu, was acquired by Eldorado Resorts.
In 2019, the buffet at MontBleu (formerly The Roman Feast Buffet) closed permanently.
In 2020, Eldorado acquired Caesars Entertainment (the former Harrah's) and changed its own name to Caesars Entertainment. This merger necessitated the sale of one of the companies' properties in Stateline to gain approval from FTC antitrust regulators. Eldorado agreed to sell MontBleu to Twin River Worldwide Holdings.
- ^'Listing of Financial Statements Square Footage'. Nevada Gaming Control Board. Retrieved March 16, 2015.
- ^'Webb Spinner 1975-1978'(PDF).
- ^'Caesars World board backs buying lease of hotel in Nevada'. Wall Street Journal. October 23, 1979. ProQuest134353780.(subscription required)
- ^Young, Terry (December 4, 1979). 'Reno – after the money's gone'. Oakland Post. ProQuest371722794.(subscription required)
- ^'Director puts Tahoe in spotlight'. Tahoe Daily Tribune. January 12, 2007. Archived from the original on 2011-07-09.
- ^'Parent company sells MontBleu Casino Resort & Spa in Stateline'. Tahoe Daily Tribune. April 24, 2018. Retrieved October 14, 2018.
- ^'Gaming and Leisure Properties, Inc. completes previously announced acquisition of the real estate assets of Tropicana Entertainment' (Press release). Gaming and Leisure Properties. October 1, 2018. Retrieved October 14, 2018.
- ^Jason Hidalgo (June 26, 2020). 'Eldorado required to sell Tahoe Montbleu resort for FTC approval of Caesars merger'. Reno Gazette-Journal. Retrieved 2020-07-21.
- Official website
55 Hwy 50,NV 89449Stateline
Featuring an indoor swimming pool and a fine dining restaurant, this Stateline, Nevada resort is home to the Montbleu Theater. The Lake Tahoe shore is a 10 minute walk away. Skiing opportunities at Heavenly Ski Resort are a 10 minute drive away.
Cable TV, plush linens, a sitting area and a tiled private bathroom with frosted glass are standard in every room at MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa. Select suites feature lake and mountain views and a spa bathtub for two.
A fitness center, nightclubs and a casino are provided on site. Guests can enjoy a full service spa at Resort Montbleu Casino & Spa.
For formal dining, guests can dine on site at the Four Diamond, Ciera Steak & Chophouse. MontBleu Café, Café del Soul and The Zone offer casual dining options on site as well.
Lake Tahoe Airport and South Lake Tahoe, California are within a 15 minute drive of MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa. Shopping at Heavenly Village is a 10 minute walk away.
When would you like to stay?
Facilities of MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Horseback riding
- Ski storage
- Ski rental (on site)
- Ski pass vendor
Food & Drink
- Room service
- Breakfast in the room
- Snack bar
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Vending machine (drinks)
Pool and Spa
- Fitness center
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Indoor pool (year-round)
- Heated pool
- Shallow end
- Swimming pool
- Airport shuttle
- Car rental
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
Front Desk Services
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in/out
- Currency exchange
- Tour desk
- Ticket service
- Baggage storage
- ATM on site
Montbleu Casino Stateline Nevada Homes For Sale
- Game room
- Sun deck
Entertainment & Family Services
- Entertainment staff
- Dry cleaning
- Daily housekeeping
- Meeting/Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Hair/Beauty salon
- Gift shop
- Shops (on site)
Montbleu Casino Stateline Nevada Hotels
- Non-smoking rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Honeymoon suite
- Air conditioning
- Designated smoking area
Safety & security
- 24-hour security
- Smoke alarms
- CCTV in common areas
- CCTV outside property
- Fire extinguishers
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery (e.g. printed menus, magazines, pens, paper) removed
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and common areas
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Face masks for guests available
- Cashless payment available
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Screens or physical barriers between staff and guests in appropriate areas
Cleanliness & disinfection
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against coronavirus
- Linens, towels, and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation disinfected between stays
Food & drink safety
- Physical distancing in dining areas
WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Policies of MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa
These are general hotel policies for MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa. As they may vary per room type, please also check the room conditions.
From 16:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation / Prepayment
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to property type.
Children and Extra Beds
Free!Up to three children under 16 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years is charged USD 10 per night in a crib.
One older child or adult is charged USD 10 per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
The maximum number of total guests in a room is 4.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cards
- American Express
Montbleu Casino Stateline Nevada Casino
The property reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards prior to arrival.
Charges may apply for access to the Spa and Exercise Facilities. The pool and hot tub are free.
Resort fee is subject to a 14% tax that is not included in the quoted rate.
Damage deposit fee applies for following room types:
- Executive Suite: $300 Damage Deposit Due at Check-In
- Sierra Suite/One King Bed: $700 Damage Deposit Due at Check-In
- Sierra Suite/Two Queen Beds: $700 Damage Deposit Due at Check-In
- Tahoe Suite: $700 Damage Deposit Due at Check-In
Montbleu Casino Stateline Nevada
See all reviews