The paper doll (also called the character sheet) is the default display shown in the character info frame. It shows what the player's character looks like and the various itemslots that can be equipped (held or worn) by the character.
Required Cookies & Technologies. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. Paper Dolls Book Vintage Paper Dolls Paper Toys Antique Dolls Art Origami Paper Dolls Printable Printable Vintage Free Printable Operation Christmas Child. How do i move sharp arrows into the paper doll slot? I have use of regular arrows but when I try to equip the sharp or above arrows it gives me the message that the must be in the paper doll slot. I am a level 24, so it's not a leveling problem. Just user ignorance lol. Make sure you have an ammo pouch that you buy in one of your bag slots. Put ammo in it, then open your character screen, usually 'c' and put your ammo/arrows from the pouch in the slot right of. Then choose a slot that has a title then press load, from there exit VAS and load the character customizer again. Saving your loadouts: To Save your loadouts you will need to access VAS by pressing escape on your keyboard, then press save, choose an empty slot, give it a name then press save.
Wow Paper Doll Ammo Slot
The terms 'paper doll' and 'character sheet' both come from pen-and-paper RPGs.
Tabs at the bottom of the character info frame provide easy access to other facets of a character, such as its reputation with various factions and any currencies it may possess. In addition, pet classes (hunters and warlocks) have access to the pets tab, which is their combat pet's paper doll.
- 1Paper doll sections
Paper doll sections
The paper doll displays various information about your character, including:
- Character's class icon (upper left corner) and model (upper insert).
- Character's name, level, talent specification, class, and guild
- The character's equipment is spread around the character's model insert. Hovering over the item icons allows you to view the items' stats.
If expanded, the right-side panel swaps between the character's attributes, titles (of which one may be chosen for display), or the Equipment Manager.
The Character Stats tab lists the following character attributes:
- General statistics
- Health, resources (rage, energy, mana, focus, runic power), average item level, movement speed
- Strength, agility, intellect, stamina
- Critical strike, haste, mastery, spirit, bonus armor, multistrike, leech, versatility, avoidance
- Damage, attack power, attack speed, class-specific resource regeneration (some classes only, e.g. focus regeneration for hunters)
- Spell stats
- Spell power, mana regeneration
- Defense stats
- Armor, dodge, parry, block
- Main article: Title
The Titles tab is a very simple list allowing you to select a title for your character.
- Main article: Equipment Manager
The Equipment Manager allows the player to create, alter and equip preset collections of gear.
Paper doll, Battle for Azeroth
Title panel, Battle for Azeroth
Equipment panel, Battle for Azeroth
Title panel, Legion.
Equipment panel, Legion.
Choosing a title, pre-Legion
Selecting a gear set, pre-Legion
From Patch 5.0 to 6.0.
From Patch 4.0 to 5.0. Patch 5.0 removed the ranged slot and resistance info
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): The character sheet has been trimmed down, though fully verbose stats are still available via the API.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14):
- The paper doll has been adjusted to reflect the removal and addition of various stats.
- PvP Power and PvP Resilience have also been removed.
- Character info frame