L.G. Smith Boulevard 82,Oranjestad
The Renaissance is the only hotel in downtown Oranjestad, Aruba's hub for nightlife, shopping, and restaurants. While Eagle and Palm Beach are both 15-minutes or more away, the resort offers its own private island and small lagoon on the Ocean Suites side. Like the hotel, the island is divided into an adult-only area and family-friendly area. Renaissance Island: The resort's exclusive Renaissance Island will continue to transport guests by private boat. However, each boat has been reduced to a capacity of no more than 10 guests per trip. Wind Creek Crystal & Seaport Casinos: Renaissance Aruba has developed a new reservation system where guests can ‘reserve' a day and time in advance. Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino Between the two buildings there are 559 tastefully decorated, non-smoking rooms with satellite TVs, Wi-Fi access, mini-fridges, coffeemakers, bathrobes and slippers. International cuisine is served at the hotel's numerous restaurants. Renaissance Aruba’s glistening shores invite you to revel in the serene beauty of our luxurious resort. You’ll be swept away by a soothing rhythm that takes you beyond the ordinary directly into the heart of authentic Aruban culture, to a tropical oasis located in the center of downtown Oranjestad.
Featuring a 40-acre private island and beaches, this Oranjestad resort offers both adults-only and family lodging. A full-service spa, casino and choice of fine restaurants are available. Free WiFi is included.
Satellite TV and a coffee maker are found in each bright room of the Renaissance Aruba Resort and Casino. Bathrooms provide plush robes and slippers.
A large fitness centre and a jogging trail offered to guests at Renaissance Aruba. Three beautiful pools, scuba diving and kayaking are also offered.
Offering 8 dining options total, Aquarius and the Papagayo Bar & Grill serve fine international cuisine. Guests can also enjoy L.G. Smith’s Steak & Chop House or Midnight Grill and BLUE. Fresco, Sole and Mangrove Beach Bar are available for additional dining options. Breakfast and all inclusive can be offered for an extra fee.
The Reina Beatrix International Airport is 5 minutes from the Renaissance Resort and Casino. This waterfront property is located in Oranjestad's town centre.
Hotel Chain: Renaissance Hotels & Resorts
When would you like to stay?
Facilities of Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Horse riding
- Water sport facilities (on site)
- Walking tours
- Themed dinner nights
- Tour or class about local culture
- Live music/performance
- Live sport events (broadcast)
Food & Drink
- Room service
- Breakfast in the room
- Snack bar
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Kid meals
Pool and wellness
- Fitness centre
- Spa and wellness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Private beach area
- Outdoor pool (all year)
- Rooftop pool
- Infinity pool
- Pool with view
- Pool/beach towels
- Pool bar
- Swimming Pool
- Car hire
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in/check-out
- Tour desk
- Luggage storage
- ATM/cash machine on site
- Concierge service
- Sun terrace
Entertainment and family services
- Babysitting/child services
- Kids' club
- Evening entertainment
- Children television networks
- Dry cleaning
- Ironing service
- Trouser press
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Business centre
- Barber/beauty shop
- Gift shop
- Shops (on site)
- Mini-market on site
- Non-smoking rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking throughout
- Air conditioning
- Designated smoking area
Safety & security
- Safety deposit box
- 24-hour security
- Smoke alarms
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Process in place to check health of guests
- First aid kit available
- Access to health care professionals
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Cashless payment available
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
Food & drink safety
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Breakfast takeaway containers
- Delivered food is securely covered
WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino Wedding
Policies of Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino
These are general hotel policies for Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino. As they may vary per room type; please also check the room conditions.
From 16:00 hours
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation / Prepayment
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to property type.
Children and extra beds
Free!Up to three children under 18 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
Free!One child under 3 years stays free of charge in a child's cot/crib.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
The maximum number of total guests in a room is 4.
Renaissance Aruba Resort Casino Wedding
The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Accepted credit cards
- American Express
The property reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
All-inclusive rates offer non-motorized water sports equipment such as sun floats, snorkel masks, kayaks, and paddle boards.
See all reviews