- Max bonus bet £5 (£10 live casino) 15 days to accept, 40 to complete. £5 bonus: After deposit bonus Rivers Casino Poker Room Schenectady Phone Number wagered, selected games only. 1x wagering, 7 days to accept, 7 to complete, max withdrawal from winnings £100. Full T&C’s Below.
- Rivers Casino4Fun online site offers a wide selection of popular casino games (with new games added regularly), daily casino bonuses, and the chance to share the excitement and celebrate your big wins with other players! Casino4Fun is a play-for-fun, entertainment only.
- Rivers Casino & Resort Schenectady's 15-table poker room features regular tournament play, monthly promotions, and 24-hour food service. Enroll in Rush Rewards Player’s Club and you can earn points by playing the slots, table games or poker, which can be redeemed for everything from free slot play and free monthly gifts to discounted and free.
- The Riverside Poker Room is where you’ll find the best poker value anywhere in Laughlin. Be a part of the most creative poker room in Southern Nevada, where you’ll be surrounded by beautiful, relaxing views of the majestic Colorado River and surrounding mountains, thanks to a floor to ceiling glass wall.
Open 24 hours a day, the Hollywood Casino St. Louis Poker Room is non-smoking with free WiFi, USB ports on tables, cashier, self-service soda/coffee station, and $15 food vouchers for 4 hours of live play, up to 2 per day. No Limit Texas Hold'em tournaments take place daily. View the tournament calendar.
We feature live games such as Texas Hold'em and Omaha every day!
Texas Hold'emTexas Hold'em is one of the most dramatic and popular varieties of Poker in the world.
Omaha Hi and Omaha Hi/LowOmaha Poker is a fun and exciting game derived from Texas Hold'em.
Rivers Casino Poker Room Phone Number
Progressive Bad Beat
Rivers Casino Poker Room Phone Number Lookup
The Bad Beat Progressive Jackpot shall apply to the game of Texas Hold-em only. To qualify for the Bad Beat, the poker room will follow the chart below.
• Four Sevens - $250 to $5,000
• Four Sixes - $5,001 to $10,000
• Four Fives - $10,001 to $15,000
• Four Fours - $15,001 to $20,000
• Four Threes - $20,001 to $25,000
• Four Twos - $25,001 to $30,000
• Four Twos “*one card plays” - $30,001 or greater
Must be beaten by Quads or better.
One Card must be used to make quads.
One Card must be used to make Straight Flush.
Quads cannot be on the board.
Both the winning and losing players must use both of their hole cards to create the highest possible hand. For four of a kind, both the winning and losing player’s hand must contain a pocket pair unless the Bad Beat is over $30,001, then only one card has to play.
The higher the Bad Bead gets, the easier it is to HIT!