- Riverside Casino Laughlin Nevada Entertainment Guide
- Golden Nugget Casino Laughlin Nevada
- Laughlin Nv Weather 10 Day Forecast
A Riverside Update concerning new Covid-19 Restrictions from Matt Laughlin
The Riverside Resort is located on the banks of the beautiful Colorado River. Owned and operated by Don Laughlin and his family, guests will find a number of fun activities while staying at Laughlin's family-friendly resort. Enjoy Nevada-style gaming action and entertainment 24 hours a day in a relaxed, small-town atmosphere. Enjoy top-tier entertainment with the best acts in live music and comedy at the Edge Lounge, the award-winning Laughlin Event Center and the Edgewater E Center, voted best top name live entertainment.
With new restrictions released from our Nevada Governor last night, November 22, 2020, I thought I would reach out to keep our friends and family in the loop. Our goal is to have as little impact on your Riverside experience as we expect these new restrictions for only 3 – 4 weeks. As I receive more news and information, I will be reaching out again to update you all.
New Riverside Casino Restrictions starting tonight at midnight (12:01 AM, November 24):
- Casino Floor, Casino Bars & Table Games – No change to our current spacious casino floor. Per NV Gaming Control Board, Riverside Resort is currently at 25% Fire Code Occupancy
- All Full-Service Restaurants – Reservations Required; Maximum 25% Occupancy
- All Fast-Food Outlets & Snack Bars – No Reservations Required; To-Go Options Only
- Bingo Paradise – Maximum 25% Occupancy
- Bowling – Open Bowling with maximum of 25% Occupancy
- U.S.S. Riverside – Limited to 22 guest maximum per cruise
- Riverside Cinemas – Maximum 25% Occupancy
- Arcades and Laser Tag – Maximum 25% Occupancy
- Retail Shops, Hair, Nail & Spa Services – Stay at 50% Occupancy
- Invitational Special Event VIP Parties will be cancelled until January 2021
- Don’s Celebrity Theatre & Karaoke – Closed until further notice
- Losers’ Lounge – Closed until further notice
- Fitness Center & Business Center – Closed until further notice
- Riverside Air Program – Limited Flight Schedule Available
This announcement does not come lightly, but we must follow our Governor and NV Gaming Control Board decisions and continue to strive for a great Riverside Resort experience. With full transparency, we will keep you updated with any and all changes. I truly appreciate your continued support.
Be safe,Matt Laughlin, COO
Riverside Resort Hotel & Casino
THE RIVERSIDE RESORT HOTEL & CASINO PROPERTY-WIDE SAFETY MEASURES DESIGNED TO MAINTAIN A FUN AND SAFE ENVIRONMENT!
We continue our quest to physically space our casino floor with everyone’s favorite machines. We have taken a lot of your comments from a previous post into consideration, and I am happy to say we have added video poker machines to our non-smoking casino floor as well as kept as many “favorite machines” spaced apart and ready for your return.
Newly implemented protocols are outlined below.
- Guests will be advised to practice physical distancing by standing approximately six feet away from other groups of people not traveling with them while standing in lines, using elevators or moving around the property. Six foot floor markers will be visible throughout the resort to help.
- In active restaurants, there are a reduced number of tables and physical layouts will be arranged to ensure appropriate distancing. Active restaurants include the 24-hour Riverview Restaurant, Sidewalk Café, Casino West Snack Bar, The Prime Rib Room on the River open for dinner reservations only, and a new sit-down casual eatery, BBQ on the River, located in the former Riverside Buffet area.
- The slot floor has also altered physical layouts to ensure distancing as well as rows with every other game shut down, following Nevada Gaming Control Board’s safety guidelines.
- Table games will limit the number of people allowed to play at any one time, at each game.
- Pools will be open with altered lounge chair layouts to help with physical distancing.
- Riverside Lanes will be open operating every other lane to help with physical distancing.
- Bingo Paradise will be open with 50% occupancy.
- USS Riverside boat tour along the Colorado River with 50% occupancy.
- AZ to NV water taxi shuttle service available with 50% occupancy per boat.
- Masks, or mouth and nose coverings, will be required for all employees who work in direct guest-service areas and, where applicable, gloves as well. Riverside Resort requires all guests wear a mask. Masks for our guests are available at the King of Clubs Player’s Club booth for convenience.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the resort.
- An additional Safety & Sanitation Crew has been hired to continually clean high touch areas throughout the property, including gaming areas, hotel areas, and more, 24/7.
- All hotel guests will receive a personal-sized hand sanitizer bottle and two pre-packaged masks in their hotel room, per stay.
- The Riverside Resort employs EMT security staff on property for guest safety and will require hotel guests to complete a symptom self-evaluation upon check-in. If EMT’s are not on property for any reason, front desk staff or security will provide temperature screenings upon hotel check-in.
- Losers’ Lounge, Don’s Celebrity Theatre, Live Keno and Bowling Snack Bar will not be open right away.
- Valet Bellmen will meet guests at their vehicle.
- The valet area may still be utilized for drop-off/pickup with bellmen available for luggage service.
Our Casino Guest and Employee Safety Procedures is available on our Riverside Resort website at http://www.riversideresort.com/covid19/
Laughlin's first hotel and casino.
The Riverside Resort is located on the banks of the beautiful Colorado River. Owned and operated by Don Laughlin and his family, guests will find a number of fun activities while staying at Laughlin's family-friendly resort. Enjoy Nevada-style gaming action and entertainment 24 hours a day in a relaxed, small-town atmosphere.About UsHistoryCareersDirectionsCommunity
- SIGN UP
- By Date
NOTICE: Many events listed here have been canceled or postponed due to the Covid-19 emergency. It is best to call ahead or check with organizer's websites to verify the status of any local event.
John Mueller's Winter Dance Party - A Tribute to Buddy Holly, Big Bopper and Richie Valens
John Mueller’s “Winter Dance Party”® is the official live and authentic re-creation of Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens, and the Big Bopper’s final tour and the only show endorsed by the Holly, Valens, and Richardson estates. Each live concert performance includes over two hours of unbridled, high voltage entertainment featuring all the hit songs of the 50’s era: That’ll Be The Day, Peggy Sue, Oh, Boy, Rave on, La Bamba, Chantilly Lace, and many, many more.
John Mueller, the critically acclaimed former star of the U.S. touring version of the London/Broadway hit musical “Buddy..the Buddy Holly Story,” performs as Buddy Holly with Linwood Sasser as the Big Bopper and Ray Anthony as Ritchie Valens. The very authentic and energetic four-piece band (guitar, drums, stand up bass and sax) includes Grammy award-winning Mike Acosta on saxophone.
The Winter Dance Party show has performed in front of over 2 million people on national TV for the Jerry Lewis Telethon. Has toured extensively throughout the United States and Canada at theatres, performing arts centers, ballrooms, corporate events, casinos, and even for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame along with John Mellencamp, Marshall Crenshaw, and others.
- Winter Dance Party
- September 30th - October 4th, 2020
- Show Time: 8:00 PM
- Floor Seats: $40.00 + $3.50 SVC CHG + Tax
- Riser Seats: $35.00 + $3.50 SVC CHG + Tax
- $5.00 Locals Discount
Riverside Casino Laughlin Nevada Entertainment GuideGet Tickets
Categories: Other & Miscellaneous
Golden Nugget Casino Laughlin Nevada
Hotels and Airbnbs near John Mueller's Winter Dance Party - A Tribute to Buddy Holly, Big Bopper and Richie Valens. Book your stay now!