Faites vos jeux! Das Runde muss in das Eckige. In diesem Fall die Kugel in das Zahlenfach. Beim Roulette ist dies der entscheidende Moment. Faites vos jeux definition, (especially in roulette) place your bets. Faites vos jeux. What does Faites vos jeux. Expression mean? Place your bets! From French, used by croupiers at a roulette table before a spin. Faites vos jeux Il tavolo della roulette e a seguire ogni singola partita, viene aperta con questo annuncio da parte del croupier. Lo stesso annuncio viene ripetuto per sollecitare i giocatori a puntare e non aspettare l'ultimo momento.
Borrowed from Frenchfaites vos jeux(literally “make your bets”).
- (UK)IPA(key): /ˌfeɪt vəʊ ˈʒɜː/, /ˌfɛt vəʊ ˈʒɜː/
- (US)IPA(key): /ˌfɛt voʊ ˈʒɜ/
faites vos jeux
- (gambling)In roulette, the call made by the croupier when gamblers can place their bets.
- Synonym:place your bets
Literally “make your games, your bets”.
- IPA(key): /fɛt vo ʒø/
- Rhymes: -ø
- (gambling)place your bets, faites vos jeux(call made by the croupier)
Roulette Faites Vos Jeux Pour
Roulette Faites Vos Jeux Rien Ne Va Plus
The gaming table has a wheel with 37 slots numbered 0 to 36 and a gaming cloth for placing bets. On the wheel the zero is written on a green slot, whereas the other 36 numbers are indicated on alternate red or black slots. On the cloth the layout shows lines and spaces with numbers, simple combinations, columns and “dozens”.
The game starts when the croupier announces “Faites vos jeux”. At that point you may place bets, placing one or more fiches (special tokens) on the numbers and combinations as you please.
It is advisable, to avoid objections or controversy, to entrust the staff with your bets. The croupier spins the wheel in one direction and spins the ball in the other. You may place bets up until the moment the croupier announces “Rien ne va plus”.
- Red/Black: Bets on the colour; these bets are paid 1-1
- Even/Odd: Bets on odd or even numbers; these bets are paid 1-1.
- Manque/Passe: Bets on a number series 1 to 18 or from 19 to 36 and these too pay 1-1. If the ball lands on the 0 the player receives half of the bet placed, while all other bets are lost.
- Straight: Bets on any single number; this bet pays 35 to 1, being the highest chance bet.
- Split: Bets pay 17 to 1. The player bets on two adjoining numbers.
- Corner: Any 4 adjoining numbers; in this case the bets are paid 8 to 1.
- Dozen: The player can bet on a group of 12 numbers. There are 3 dozens, given the wheel has 36 slots; bets are paid at 2 to 1
- Street: Bets are placed on three horizontal numbers; bets are paid 11 to 1.
- Six line: Bets are placed on any six numbers from two horizontal rows; bets are paid 5 to 1.
- Column: The player bets on the first, second or third column of the table; like the Dozen, bets are aid at 2 to 1.