- Time Slot Example Sentences
- Time Slot Sample Sentences
- Time Slot Example Sentence Examples
- Time Slot Example Sentence Example
- Time Slot Example Sentence Structure
A length of time allotted to someone or something, especially in a broadcasting schedule.‘the series aired in what will be its regular Friday 10 p.m. time slot’
- ‘time slots booked for a particular surgeon’
- ‘We placed the show in its June time slot to give exhibitors a chance to preview their fall lines to buyers.’
- ‘Aware of its declining status, he began searching last spring for a new venue and a new time slot for the fair, traditionally held at Navy Pier in early May.’
- ‘While excited that the critically acclaimed, yet relatively little watched show was given the prime, post-Super Bowl time slot, I actually had little faith that the increased exposure would translate into substantially more viewers.’
- ‘Now there are DVDs, and I can watch my favorite shows as often as I want, without the interference of networks that see fit to change a show's time slot on a whim.’
- ‘When we started making it we didn't even know what timeslot it was going to be on and it was a low budget show, so we kind of just made it for us and there weren't really any concessions made.’
- ‘I never felt that the material was padded just for the sake of filling a time slot.’
- ‘In its original weekday time slot, the show became an enormous cult hit.’
- ‘I guarantee everyone will keep the time slot they had at the end of last year.’
- ‘Getting solo acoustic performers ready three to five minutes before their time slot doesn't need to be a headache, even if they have limited stage experience.’
- ‘I think that having the earliest time slot of the night didn't help the band.’
Slot-filler is used in combination with sentence-similarity to fill in slots. Slots are defined using a phrase template such as 'What (keyword) is the (item) in?' The slot-filler can then take a sentence such as 'Hi, what aisle is the bacon in?' And fill in the slots keyword='aisle' and item = 'bacon'.
- Sentences Mobile NBC saddled the show with bad time slots and rarely publicized it. We have to negotiate and that clearly means a new time slot. The time slot is somewhat troubling to the producers for two reasons.
- Definitions, grammar tips, word game help and more from 16 authoritative sources.
- Time slot: Alternative form of timeslot. Sorry, no example sentences found.
Use this interview availability email template to schedule job interviews. Send candidates what days and times work for you, before setting the final details.
When you invite candidates to interviews, your emails should clarify all important details, like date and time of the interview and estimated duration. Whether it’s an in-person, phone or Skype interview, offer candidates two or three scheduling options and let them choose one that’s most convenient for them.
Send an initial email to inform candidates you’d like to interview them. Settle the details with a second email (once they’ve confirmed they’re still interested in the position.) To avoid confusion, once candidates agree to an interview, send a confirmation email summarizing interview details.
Time Slot Example Sentences
Whatever your approach, customize this template with times and days that work for you. Also, make sure that your subject line clearly states that this email is a first or second interview invitation.
Looking to save time with the interview process? Sign up for our 15-day free trial of Workable’s end-to-end recruiting software and start hiring better people, faster.
Interview availability email template
Subject line: Invitation to interview – [Company_name] / Interview with [Company_name] for the [Job_title] position
Hi [Candidate_Name] / Dear [Candidate_Name],
Thank you for applying to [Company_name].
Your application for the [Job_title] position stood out to us and we would like to invite you for an interview [at our offices / via phone / via Skype] to discuss the role and get to know you a bit better.
You will meet with [Department_name] department manager [Manager_name]. The interview will last about [X] minutes and you’ll have the chance to discuss the [Job_title] position and learn more about our company. [If applicable, let candidates know what they might need to bring to the interview, like an ID to get past security/reception, a resume or a portfolio.]
Please let me know which of the following options you prefer. I will send you a calendar invitation once I receive your reply.
Time Slot Sample Sentences
[Monday 6/1, 3 p.m.]
[Tuesday 6/2, 11 a.m.]
[Tuesday 6/2, 2 p.m.]
If none of these time slots work for you, please let me know of your availability next week, so we can find a convenient time.
Time Slot Example Sentence Examples
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Time Slot Example Sentence Example
All the best / Kind regards,
Need a single platform to manage the hiring process?
Workable is all-in-one recruiting software. Source and evaluate candidates, track applicants and collaborate with your hiring teams.
Time Slot Example Sentence StructureGet started
Let's grow together
Start hiring now with a 15-day free trial. Or talk to us about your hiring plans and
discover how Workable can help you find and hire great people.