Download Today and Get $10 mycash and 5M credits at my choice casino.
You already know you can earn at every turn and cash in on great rewards with mychoice®. Now, you can also get real-time updates on your account with the all-new mychoice rewards loyalty app. Plus, get $10 mycash® and 5M credits to play for fun at mychoice casino when you download the app today!
Toledo Ohio Illegal Gambling
The rewards program that lets you earn tier points and mycash while you play, dine, and shop now gives you access to your tier status, exclusive rewards, special offers, and mycash balance all in one place – instantly.
Thank goodness we have this casino in Toledo. We enjoy the all you can eat lobster tails and crab legs at the buffet. We’ve never really won while playing here so we go mostly for dinner than head to. Wonderful Casino and staff members which is smoke free (A+) and wonderful staff and so many options with table games and slot machines! Coinciding with the recent opening of Ohio's first legalized casinos, this book gives an in-depth look into the world of illegal gambling clubs located in Toledo, Ohio. This pictorial extravaganza presents a detailed look into the past, going back as far as the turn of the century. Hollywood Casino Toledo. Casinos Card Playing Rooms Amusement Places & Arcades. Website (419) 661-5200. Toledo, OH 43605. Gold City Casino Online. The Hollywood Casino Toledo total casino square footage is 125,000 square feet. It has 2000 gaming machines and 59 tables games. You will also find 19 poker tables and 5 restaurants. You can contact the Hollywood Casino Toledo at (419) 661-5200 or toll-free at (877) 777-9579. The Hollywood Casino Toledo is located at 1968 Miami St, Toledo, OH. Dec 14, 2020 - Hollywood Casino Toledo is located on Miami Street, just off I-75 on the banks of the Maumee River. Hollywood Casino Toledo has over 2,000 slot machines, 60 table games and a 20 table live poker.
Toledo Sports Gambling
Hollywood Casino reopens to the public on Friday, with several adjustments for social distancing as coronavirus is still present in the state.
Toledo Casino Promotions
Patrons can return to the casino starting at 6 a.m. Friday. Here is what will be different:
- The casino will limit capacity on the gaming floor to no more than 50% of maximum occupancy.
- Floor decals and signs will indicate social distancing guidelines in areas where lines typically form.
- Table game seating will be limited, and slot machines will be configured to meet social distancing requirements.
- Live music, entertainment, convention, and banquet services will remain suspended.
- There will be no large drawings, tournaments, or special events.
- Restaurant offerings will include limited menus and hours of operations from Take 2 Grill and Scene.
- Valet will be closed.
“We’ve been removing slot machines, turning things off to ensure that when you play there is ample distance between you. We've also been putting stations in place across the casino to make sure you can sanitize your own machines,' said Justin Carter, vice president and general manager of Hollywood Casino.
Health & Safety
- Team members and vendors will be required to wear masks and will undergo a health screening each day, including temperature checks, prior to their shift.
- Guests will be encouraged to wear masks and must respond to a health screening prior to entry.
- Slot machines and table games will be thoroughly and regularly cleaned throughout the day.
- Sanitizer stations will be installed on the casino floor and be readily available throughout the facility.
- The casino will close from 4 a.m. to 7 a.m. Monday through Friday and 5 a.m. to 7 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday for deep cleaning of the casino floor.
“While we were closed we had time to clean, so every single casino chip has been clean and sterilized, so especially if you're in the first wave of people you will be one of the first to touch a clean and sterilized chip,' Carter said.
“We are very excited to reopen Hollywood Casino on Friday, June 19 at 6 a.m. While the amenities our customers have come to know and love may be somewhat limited, for the time being, the ability to safely welcome back our team members and guests remain our top priority,' he said.
'With this in mind, we have been working closely with the Ohio Casino Control Commission, state and local leaders, and public health officials to finalize comprehensive Phase I reopening protocols and new health and safety precautions.
'We are grateful for the overwhelming support, patience, and understanding from our customers through these unprecedented times, and can’t wait to welcome everyone back on Friday.”
RELATED: Hollywood Casino Toledo to layoff over 100 employees, reopens Friday
RELATED: Ohio, Michigan movie theaters set to reopen
RELATED: Cedar Point granted permission to reopen starting June 19: Park officials to announce specific operating dates, safety precautions soon
Gambling In Toledo
RELATED: Ohio casinos and racinos permitted to reopen June 19, Gov. Mike DeWine announces